Fill out the Service Request Form to start PFEEF On-Site Training at your business!
What is On-Site Training?
Financial education fosters financial stability. The better employees manage their finances and know about credit and banking services, the more likely they are to increase savings and improve their financial health and well-being. PFEEF offers in-person training to groups of any size in the UK. We have five presentations, each geared toward a different age group and career stage, that help employees to better understand and manage their finances with the aim of creating greater financial confidence and stability.
What is taught at On-Site Trainings?
The PFEEF presentations cover topics that include:
- Creating a personal budget and saving plan
- Planning for retirement
- Understanding and avoiding financial fraud
- Learning more about rentals and homeownership
- Avoiding the traps inherent to borrowing from pay day lenders
- Understanding and navigating the banking and financial world